Verizon has started rolling out a new update to Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge units on its network. Carrying a software version of VRU4CPH1, the update brings along improvements related to Wi-Fi calling and HD Voice.
Here’s the complete change-log:
• Fewer dropped Wi-Fi voice calls
• Video calls using a cellular network will start with a pop-up reminder that you’ll be using data
• Ensures you can only make HD Voice Calls when connected to the 4G LTE network
• Improvements to HD Voice Call volume
• You can now register for Voice over Wi-Fi calling when roaming
As is usually the case with OTA roll-outs, it may take some time before the update hits your device. Meanwhile, if you feel impatient, you can manually check for the update by heading to your handset’s Settings menu.